- Sun-Ears CSE3+ Plus Digital Behind The Ear Power
- Product Abstract:
Small, Behind The Ear hearing aids are easy to adjust and Tubing made to the length of you ear made for you so they're comfortable to wear. BTE Power Hearing Aids are currently the most popular hearing aid solution. Suitable for moderate- Severe hearing loss. The size of the Sponge Tip depends on your hearing loss and shape of ear canal.
- Key Features:
- One Size Fit all
- (Volume Control) (Standard)
- Push Button (Optional)
- 3 Memories Switch
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
- 16 kHz Bandwidth
- Start-Up Indicator
- Low Battery Indicator
- 4 Channels of WDRC Compression
- MTO Switch (Standard)
- Musical turn on
- Properties: Digital Hearing Aids
- Place of Origin: USA
- Brand Name: Sun-Ears
- Color: Beige, Cocoa Brown, Dark Brown
- Battery: 13 Zin-Air cell battery
- Style: Behind The Ear (BTE)
- Feature: Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Advantage: User-friendly; Cheaper; Affordable
- Certification: FDA Registered
- Shipping Service: Courier service by USPS Priority Mail
- Fitting Range: From mild to moderate hearing loss
- Warranty: Available in one years
Packaging & Delivery
- Packing Details:
- Battery/Manual/Warranty card /Hearing Aid Grey box/Small Black Pouch/Warranty card/Screwdriver /Wax Removal Tool/ Paper box
"According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you are encouraged to do so before purchasing on this item. If you choose to not obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, we are required by law to provide to you and obtain from you a signed written waiver of the medical evaluation, and we are required to provide to you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for a hearing aid, review the contents of that brochure with you, and afford you time to read the brochure. You must provide to us either a signed statement from a physician or a signed waiver before we will deliver this item to you. Upon your request, we will also provide to you a copy of the User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid or the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor from whom a User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid can be obtained."
WAIVER TO MEDICAL EVALUATION REQUIREMENTS:
I acknowledge that:
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I have been advised that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that my best health interest would be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid.
- I do not wish to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements."
- If this item is defective upon receipt, customer has up to 30 days from date of receipt for exchange of a new one, but buyers should pay for the shipping charge for returning.
- We care about our valued customers and always willing to work things out. If you have any problems, please e-mail us immediately. Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.